Friday, November 5, 2010

How to Make Creamy Mushroom Soup - Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe

I was looking for a recipe on how to make mushroom soup and I came across this. My method was slightly different because when I started cooking, I quite forgot the method. Well, it was tasty too. Rich and thick and delicious.

Ingredients:

1 big onion

5 pips garlic

3 different types of mushrooms

1 tsp of butter

3/4 cup or less evaporated milk

a dash or more of parmesan cheese

Method

1. Fry onion till soft and fragrant

2. Add in garlic and fry till fragrant

3. Add in sliced mushrooms and fry for about 10 min.

4. Add in the butter and continue to fry for a while.

5. Add water (the amount is the amount you would like to have) and boil for about 20 to 30 min.

6. Cool down and then I blend it till creamy.

7. Put back the creamy mushroom into the pot.

8. Put in your evaporated milk, stir.

9. Add salt and parmesan cheese.

Voila! your mushroom soup is ready. Now, you can choose either my method or follow the video. Enjoy your mushroom soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment